Getting footsteps to slide\skid

Hey guys quick Question

I thought it was possible to add keyframes to the actual footstep gizmos, apparently I was wrong, or I'm unable to find out how to do it. Does anyone have any I ideas on how I can make the biped slide/skid? shes running and takes a corner quite hard, skidding before she continues to run...any suggestions?
    I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling. - www.eviloverlord.com

If you're doing freeform animation (as opposed to automated footsteps) this shouldn't be a problem. If you haven't done freeform animation in CS before, do the tutorials that ship with Max.
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

I was hoping to avoid freeform animation, as I've spent ages getting my run cycle to look good and I've not had good experiences with converting footsteps to keyframes, but if thats the only way I guess I'll have to. thanks again
    I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling. - www.eviloverlord.com

Trust me it's so easy to get slipping in footsteps in freeform It's what happens to most people if they don't know about tangents or anything :P