Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sneak peak at BuzzNet

How many of you want to see screenshots of BuzzNet? How many of you want to see the program that many testers have been so positive about? How many of you want to see it in action?

Here's your chance to see previews for BUZZNET!
    NOTE: BuzzNet is currently in it's ALPHA version...

Given permission by Buzz himself, I have compiled screenshots that have been taken by testers (who are listed on bottom of preview page). Trying to give a variety of shots from various panels in BuzzNet, the first four are overview shots allowing you to see the full program as it shows for most testers! (NOTE: Keep in mind that there are skins available for the testers to choose from so those shown are that of my personal preferences).

Enjoy the previews as they are shown and updated fairly regularly. If you are a tester, feel free to send me your screenshots and I will add them to this page when I get a chance!

Personal Thoughts About BuzzNet...
    As a tester, I personally LOVE the program as it is constantly being updated with GREAT features. As shown on an overview shot, there is a 3D Buzz Radio panel allowing you to ask questions and post news articles that later Buzz and Zak will look over and pick ones that they will talk about on their News Post.

What's the "News Post"?
    Everyday since Buzz and Zak decided they would post news, they have diligently been recording news posts which BuzzNet testers are able to download and listen to. Starting off semi short, their news posts have increased to about 50 minutes in length! They haven't missed a day yet! WITH CURRENTLY 15 NEWS POSTS AVAILABLE TO THIS DATE!

Other Features Include...
    1. Member to Member Paging
    2. Messages from Buzz and Crew (seen in first overview shot on left)
    3. Webcam Choices. With the amount of webcams available to view, they have made it easier to decide which three (3) you would like to view during your time on BuzzNet. Choices include: Buzz Cam, Zak Cam, Fish Cam (tropical fish tank), Predator Cam ("mean" fish tank), Angela Cam, and Office Cam!
    4. Various Text Colors (+bold, italic, and underline)
    5. Search Functions
    6. Preferences (skins)
    7. And Many More as Updates Occur!

This is NOT like any other CHAT SERVICE! Once this is complete, you will be AMAZED by what it can do!

THIS IS BIG!!!!

Here is the BuzzNet Preview Site!

ENJOY!

Edit: If you would like to know what version BuzzNet is currently at, you'll notice in my signature an image with red and grey. It is the first image in my signature. This is updated when BuzzNet has been update to a newer version! You'll also notice other testers with this image in their signature, it automatically updates for them once I update it and upload to my server.
    Last edited by hrjansen; 01-24-2005 at 12:22 PM.
    - Rik

awesome simply awesome i cant wait.
    site

insert witty comment here

COOL!!!!
    Awesome keep up the good work.
    "Knowledge is annoying", Karl Pinklington

lol... this is a big tease
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

tease? really? i mean, now people get to see it atleast... rather than just hearing about the great features!
    - Rik

Looks great! I'm assuming that once everything is a go, you'll need broadband to participate? Woe is me and my lowly 56k connenction

Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

looks cool
    i like the fish cam

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Originally posted by Paul Holm
    Looks great! I'm assuming that once everything is a go, you'll need broadband to participate? Woe is me and my lowly 56k connenction

Not certain but i think you will be able to use in on your 56k.
    I will ask around and see if enyone is using it with dial up now.

Cfser

Edit: Buzz just told me it will work with a 56k modem
    Last edited by cfser; 01-24-2005 at 12:53 PM.
    Veni, vidi , Edidi

i would imagine you could use it but just not the webcams

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

just wait till the "working aboutbutton" feature will come in, that's gonne rock it all
    Don't shoot the messenger

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast