Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Whoa... I've been on a hiatus for about a month (again..) and I miss all this... I'm starting to wonder why I got a job... o.O
    Intel Core i3 2120 running @ 3.30 Ghz && 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 1333Mhz && XFX Radeon HD 6850 @ 1920x1080 && 600w PSU && 2TB In-Case Storage (Boot drive: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD) && ASUS P8H77-V LE Mobo && ThermalTake Tsunami Dream Case && Black Widow Mechanical Keyboad && Thermaltake Black Gaming Mouse

Wow that's simply awesome stuff!

I'm gonna go in Predator mode for a while just to see if anything cool happens :P

this sounds awsome

what ports/ip adreses will i need to un-block to use this?

Oh and I"m curious, can you guys kinda give a rundown on what is in one of the Buzz daily radio newsposts?

Nice to see they post tips there and such (I see Maya Displacement Tip)

<3 Buzz!

i didn't need to unblock anything, simple download and execute.
    - Rik

on my network, i have it set up so only ips and ports that i spacfiicly un-block will go thru...

Oh MY Gosh! That looks and sounds freaking awesome! Can't wait 'till it is released! Hopefully I'll have time to use it though. Sculpure class is taking away ALL of my time. :/ :C
    Put the stuff in the stuff n stuff.
    I drive the "There's a radio in my fingernail...CAR!"
    What page of The List are you on?
    I have been confuzzled!
    There is something there! Yes, but we don't know what that something is.
    Oooh! Look at my pretty desktop. I dont' care what you think, I think it's pretty.
    I want Zak's hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <Something> Darn it captain! I'm a Maya user, not a doctor.
    I eat at Taco McBurger in the Box!
    Cardboard Box Transforme Time!

Wow, this looks great Thanks for the sneak peek.
    Awesome work guys, can't wait till it's released

amazing! Really looking forward to being able to interact with Buzz and the crew. (hopefully they will still have time when everybody is online)

I wonder if this application will be able to handle so many members? Does anyone know how many users can be connected at any 1 time?
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
    --Erin Majors

Originally posted by Iced_Eagle
    Oh and I"m curious, can you guys kinda give a rundown on what is in one of the Buzz daily radio newsposts?

Nice to see they post tips there and such (I see Maya Displacement Tip)

<3 Buzz!

Well most of the “news” is mostly stuff they find interesting or amusing. Lets just say they really have it in for Paris Hilton The serious stuff is 3d related, new programs out and their option on it (they don’t hold back punches).

Last night though they just let it fly, They decided “not” to do any serious stuff on the week ends and I hope yesterdays (Sunday) will become a tradition, although I have doubts Zak will be able to keep up his end (wink wink). As you can see by the screen shots last nights was rated “R” more so because Zak used the “F” word at least three times and his WalMart experiences was worth the price of admission alone.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast