Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Exciting Wait for Buzz

After the latest announcement from Busby there has been total silence... this mean Busby and his team must have been and still are very busy preparing something really good..
    Getting excited waiting... I think I'll collaps when they finally will reveal their goods

And can you remind us what the last announcement was?...........

I know they are working on the Buzznet thing.. I got round to reading the Buzznet forum last night.... but I didn't see any announcements about this....

** gets all upset, in case I missed someting**
    Max Fundementals Student..

IF YOU MESS WITH BUZZ, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!

lol... yes you will. And the cool thing is... I already know so I can laugh and tease you with it

No but seriously, there are some really cool things in the making, stuff that will really make this is a better and hopefully BIGGER community.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Mods........

PLEASE ban these teasing threads......

Max Fundementals Student..

IF YOU MESS WITH BUZZ, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!

concerning buzznet, it's a great program as you've most likely figured out yourself from reading the buzznet forum. i wish we could show screenshot previews because there are a bunch that could be shown! however, i'm also excited for this "news" that will be coming... neelz... stop teasing!
    - Rik

well I was referring to Busby saying he was now able to dedicate more time (almost full time) to 3DBuzz and I think was it Logan or Zack as well?

about Buzznet WOW!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know about it! Imust be blind!

Originally posted by HokutoTC
    well I was referring to Busby saying he was now able to dedicate more time (almost full time) to 3DBuzz and I think was it Logan or Zack as well?

about Buzznet WOW!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know about it! Imust be blind!

Buzz is full time 3dbuzz now and beleive me you will love what is coming. It is awesome he spends a lot of freaking time working on stuff for this site. Lets put it this way can you say teaching revolution. IMO

Yeah Buzz is planning big stuff and i mean big Yeah that announcement will be awesome when is that suppose to be.
    Last edited by percent20; 01-24-2005 at 10:55 AM.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

i thought the big thing was DVAS, which now hasnt been updated in months
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - Richard Dean Anderson

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Updated 31/01/05 - 3DBuzz VTM Introduction videos uploaded!)

Well, in the latest news from Buzz, he said we can show off any screenshots of Buzznet that we wanted. Also... stay tuned... there will be some BIG news soon.

Originally posted by HoLyCoW
    Well, in the latest news from Buzz, he said we can show off any screenshots of Buzznet that we wanted. Also... stay tuned... there will be some BIG news soon.
    ANY??? because i have a bunch, and also haven't listened to the news post yet... i will soon if i can find headphones!
    - Rik

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast