Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    as long as 3dbuzz is here, i will be too

Heck, I'm one of the oldtimers too (both in age and as a member). There's always something new to learn and Buzz is one of the best teachers I've come in contact with. So why would I leave?
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

Originally posted by mematrix
    as long as 3dbuzz is here, i will be too
    exactly

I find that there is always info on this site I can use both professionaly and for my outside interests. When I can share info, I do. When I need info, I ask.

All around it's a great site and has been meeting my needs for a long time, I can't imagine when the time will come that it will not. I find the site evolving and growing all the time.

It's one of the best communities that I have run into. The topics just happen to match my interests.

it all depends on what you're here for i think. personaly it's been ages since i watched the vtm's because i saw them all and i understand there are some people that feel like they have outgrown them because, in some packages they are limited to the basics. (for instance lightwave or xsi users and stuff)

... other then "just the vtm's" i became a part of a COMUNITY, over my time here i got to know some people that i am following with interest and i have got to know and like. and i look forward to making my skills grow because of their influences and help, and there, i dont think i can "outgrow" the comunity, cause the comunity is growing with you.

(damn i feel so poetic *sniff* *sniff*)
    Don't shoot the messenger

Originally posted by Tagger
    it all depends on what you're here for i think. personaly it's been ages since i watched the vtm's because i saw them all and i understand there are some people that feel like they have outgrown them because, in some packages they are limited to the basics. (for instance lightwave or xsi users and stuff)

... other then "just the vtm's" i became a part of a COMUNITY, over my time here i got to know some people that i am following with interest and i have got to know and like. and i look forward to making my skills grow because of their influences and help, and there, i dont think i can "outgrow" the comunity, cause the comunity is growing with you.

(damn i feel so poetic *sniff* *sniff*)
    What are you talking about fool?? You spend your days over at 3D Palace drinking and swearing along with Cris!

(And generally act the tosser that we all love you for...)
    www.RonnySouthwood.com
    IGDA Member and Volunteer

lol

actualy i became a member of 3d-palace and 3dbuzz with a difference of one day for me, what beeing said here about 3dbuzz also counts for 3d-palace yes and a lot of the people i'm talking about are member on both comunities and stuff like that

see it like this ... if Angry Beaver tries to p*** me off here, i'll just ban him on 3d-palace, that's how close the 2 comunities are for me
    Last edited by Tagger; 01-23-2005 at 02:34 PM.
    Don't shoot the messenger

never

Sometimes I get too busy and don't drop by as often as I want, but I could never think that I would "outgrow" all the great information and the community here... you guys are the best!

I'm also a pretty old member here as well (not old age) and I've seen the site go through tons of changes good and bad. The thing that's really cool is this is the longest time I've been with an online community. I love it because I made lots of friends on here that I can turn to if I need help with something or vice versa. Now about the VTM's, I'm the same as Tagger as when he said he hasen't watched a vtm in a long time. I've seen all the ones that will help me and that I can take advantage of. But don't get me wrong, I think they're a great learning resource for people who are trying to start into 3d. So yeah, I'm not leaving anytime soon.
    -Tyler Reed

http://www.3dluvr.com/treed

Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4Ghz
    Asus P5NSLI
    eVGA 7900 GT CO Superclocked @ 570/1760
    OCZ 2GB (4x 512mb) DDR2 667
    WD 250gb 7200rpm SATA II
    SoundBlaster Audigy+Klipsch 2.1 THX speakers
    Enermax Liberty 535w PSU
    Thermaltake Matrix VX VD 3000 case
    Dual 19" Flat Crt's

I dont think i will ever outgrow 3dbuzz..

Loved this forums ever since i first joined, and the constant innovations from buzz makes it worth the while to stick around this awsome bunch of people.
    Im not saying that i dont use other forums, but this feels more like home somehow... not too big and not too small. Just perfect, with good quality teaching material and good members

Now if only i could get my way with the 2d forums hehe
    Swoop - Buzzed Pirate!
    " If nobodys talking to me, im talking to me" - Swoop

Reflection Design || Swoops Blog

2D Tutorials Compilation

The Speed Painting Thread || ((post your Concept Art thread))

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast