Steyr is offline Ore wa aoi no tako da yo!

Exclamation Help! Maya PLE question

Hi, I bought the newest version of ut2004, the ECE, which came with ut2004 and the VTM's(which OWN, by the way). Unfortunately, it did not come with maya ple 5.0 like some of the other distrobutions, and when I went to the alias site all I could find was maya ple 6.0, for which I later found out there is no plugin. I did at one time have a copy of maya PLE 5.0, which I downloaded long before I purchased ut2004, and I do still have the email with the key for it, but unfortunately I stupidly got rid of it (the program, not the key) when I put on 6.0. So, I was wondering if one of you kind souls could either direct me to a place where I can get the old Maya 5.0 PLE installer or send me a copy of it by email or msn. My email is slayerofdemons@gmail.com(1gb of space, it will definately fit), but on msn I'm iwishiwereinjapan@hotmail.com. Also, if someone is willing to send me it or direct me to a place where I can download it, I do have some extra gmail invites .

P.S. If you need proof of my ownership of Maya PLE 5.0 for some reason, it can most definately be provided. Like I said, I still have the email from mayaple_key@alias.com, dated May 18, 2004 6:53 PM, which contains my registered key, and I would be more than happy to show it to you.

P.P.S. If this is illiegal, please forgive me, but I don't see why it would be seeing as how maya PLE is free and I am registered with alias.

EDIT: Problem fixed. Thanks ffejnosliw.
    Last edited by Steyr; 01-21-2005 at 03:54 PM.

I can't believe the ECE doesn't come with Maya PLE 5. Have you tried exploring the DVD (I am assuming it is DVD)? There should be folders named CD1 through CD6. Maya PLE is in the CD6 folder. Hopefully, it is there and you have just missed it.

Steyr is offline Ore wa aoi no tako da yo!
    Aaaah, I hadn't thought to look on the play disk instead of the bonus disk. Ya, It's on "cd 7". Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Steyr
    Ya, It's on "cd 7".
    I didn't take into account all the extra content. There were only 6 cd's with the original, but it makes sense there are more for the ECE. Glad you found it.