Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    welcome back derek
    Don't shoot the messenger

Crow

is this the one and only Concept Art Derek? glad to see you here again, glad things are good with Buzz, I learned much from my First VTM's........Concept Art..................the good old days, from me to you Welcome Back!!
    Houdini Student

Originally posted by BRUTIS500
    Glad your back
    Been a long time

Insanity has been outlawed though
    No. Insanity is obviouisly still alive and kicking, as I'm still a member of the Crew. We have simply ceased all of the discussions of politics and religion, as well as all threads regarding suicide. These threads had nothing to do with the 3D industries, and this is 3D Buzz, not Politics Buzz, Is-There-A-God Buzz, or I-Hate-Myself-and-Want-to-Die Buzz.

The community was heavily in need of some cleaning and a few rules. I agree with you if you call threads like that insanity, because they have nothing at all to do with anyone learning anything useful about 3D.

Zak

Big Chuck

How are you doing my friend..Hope you and all other space monkies are still working hard.. you know what they say, when the teacher is away.....

And thank you sir...glad to be back....the good ol days are gone, time to make some new good ol days

-Crow

wow, welcome back dude

DarkViper

I like your post, I am gald things are moving along well. 3dbuzz is a family, and like any family there needs to be rules.

And I am sure it was a pain to a few members, but growing always hurts.

Ok my last post of the night. Cross myheart, and all that..

Once more thank you to everyone for taking me back with open arms.. and Zak.. if your are going to keep kissing me shave first next time..* I kidd!*.. you dont have to shave

-Crow

weee, welcome back dude ,now can you help out all the space monkies at http://sv1.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...threadid=84246 we all need help

Originally posted by DarkViper338

No. Insanity is obviouisly still alive and kicking, as I'm still a member of the Crew. We have simply ceased all of the discussions of politics and religion, as well as all threads regarding suicide. These threads had nothing to do with the 3D industries, and this is 3D Buzz, not Politics Buzz, Is-There-A-God Buzz, or I-Hate-Myself-and-Want-to-Die Buzz.

The community was heavily in need of some cleaning and a few rules. I agree with you if you call threads like that insanity, because they have nothing at all to do with anyone learning anything useful about 3D.

Zak

I sorta meant it as a joke but Zak I do agree with you on the reasons too keep the flame wars at a minimum and NOBODY likes a whiner.

Again Derek WELCOME BACK

Wlecome back Crow. I've missed your warped sense of humour
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

Thanks for your work on past VTMs, i learned a lot and welcome back Derek

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast