About the VTM about Photoshop

I have XVID and I can't watch the VTM, I could watch all the 3D Max VTMs but do I need DIVX or XVID or something?

If Xvid doesn't work chances are the VTM hasn't be reencoded yet, so give Divx a try.
    (Retired)

I downloaded DIVX Codec and still can't watch it

Try using the tool GSpot for finding out exactly what codecs are in use, and what you need to play the video file...

just google for GSpot Codec Information ...
    Swoop - Buzzed Pirate!
    " If nobodys talking to me, im talking to me" - Swoop

Reflection Design || Swoops Blog

2D Tutorials Compilation

The Speed Painting Thread || ((post your Concept Art thread))

O I fixed the problem, I downloaded the early codec from download.com and the VTM needed 5.0.1 or something anyway

mission accumplished

For any others using windows who have this problem, if you install a mass codec pack such as k-lite codec pack you will be able to play almost any video you find on the web without the hassle. It also comes with the windows media player classic program that is much more stable than windows media player and less bulky. media player classic also can also work as a plug-in to replace realplayer and quicktime with the right codecs (you can also download quick time alternative or real alternative packages to do this) so that you don't have to deal with those programs bulkiness and persistant attempts to contact their home web sites with info about your computer. With these combos I have yet to come across a video format I couldn't watch.