Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i havent had any problems with gmail, its great. i think it has gone down once in the several months that i've used it.
    I do seem to recieve a few spam emails from randomly generated yahoo.com addresses, however it doesnt bother me because it all gets filtered into the spam folder

Absolute Power, its the only way to roll!

Ive had the odd problem but at the end of the day its free and lets not forget its still in beta...

i get so many spams in my hotmail account, and its from the same company!, blocked it sseveral time...but it keeps coming back...i am so used to spam and delting it...that when i open my gmail ..i have no spam at all...not even a single...
    and i go like 'Awwww'.....i once got once spam mail in that folder...and i thanked that alteast the filter system works!!
    "We are what & where we are because we have first imagined it."
    Donald Curtis

Seems bestt

Am usin this gmail account since months and dint find any problem yet. N no spammin stuff too. I've stopped usin hotmail account after that other than ya, using msn messenger...
    Any possibilities of google messenger in furture ???

dam i love gmail

i love gmail too! i find it to be great! i get the occasional spam mails but i expect that from ANY e-mail client...

photoshoper, do you use your gmail account with msn?
    - Rik

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123