Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yeah, always the way eh?
    anyway, don't get me started on deliveries
    Moderator | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

Ian Blackford
    Creative Designer | Head of Design
    Pointer™ Design

Yeah... i hope they have some left when they eventually email me back...

All the best Ph0ny, Most of the mustek stuff i've seen in australia i would try and stay away from. but this unit looks a lot better that the earlier stuff i've seen from them. I got one of the Archos MMJB 20 which was really one of the first that would do divx movies and was very happy for a while. but the battery started getting shorter life. and the screen was very small. and it seemd to get a bit heave with every thing else i was luging around Pocket pc, cell phone etc. Now i just use my pocket pc to play movies, mp3 with a 1 gig card. it's no where near the 40 gig you've got but i change stuff around a lot so it's good for me.

one of the best things about the portable media device was that i could download the photos from my camera. it saved me on several overseas trips.

Yeah, ive not had mustek before but i read good things, hopefully this is a one off.... ive just emailed planet micro again, i emailed them saturday but they havent come back, i hope im not gonna have to fight with them over this...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123