Exclamation Alpha v0.21 Update...

The next time you run BuzzNet, it will auto update to v0.21. Just a quick note:

COLORS are FLAKEY - sometimes Do not post this bug, we already know. The new parsing system will be in place later this weekend and everything will work fine then. This just gives you guys something to play with

Thanks!

BuZZ

Downloaded fine, other thing downloaded fine too and was really informative, colors are working ok as far as I know, no more blinking for poor Cleaner, in short... nicely done
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Upgrade was completely without error, so the new updater seems to be doing its job well

colors... coolness. will this also include boldness, italicsness, and underlineness?

Yup updated with no error here either. Everything seems to be working fine. Other than the flakey color thing you already mentioned...

That was a nice smooth update , the only problem I've come across so far has been with it disobeying my orders with regards to colour
    (Retired)

Whats BuzzNet? ^_^

EDIT: I AM BLIND, I never even knew this forum existed lol, silly random links on front page of forums, I found what it is on the sticky.
    Thanks,
    -Demonhawk-
    -Piyush Agarwal-