3dworld issue 61 -> cd missing files??

Usually the Q&A section of the CD has the scene files for the respecitve applications. I don't see any of those for XSI or MAX this month (only jpg screen shots) although the text seems to indicate it should be there.

I'm wondering if my individual CD is defective or these files wern't included for anyone. So, does anyone who has issue 61 have the xsi or max scene files in the QA section?

Thanks
    Chuck
    Digital Spectra
    (rendering with pixels)

contact the publisher in fo should be located near the frontof the mag
    Aint that some ...

I know that's the proceedure if my individual disk is damaged, but since so much of the content is there and jsut some missing, I was first wanting to verify if it was indeed supposed to be there or not. So again, someone who gets this mag, can you verify if you see the XSI and MAX scene files or not?
    Chuck
    Digital Spectra
    (rendering with pixels)

just go to the 3dworldmag.com forums

Well, I went there first. but I didn't see anything on that when I searched and I didn't want to register for what would likely be my only post. So I'd much rather have someone at buzzland (there must be tens of thousands buzzers who get 3dworld) pop in the cd and answer if there are any max or xsi sceen files. If that's not too much to ask.
    Chuck
    Digital Spectra
    (rendering with pixels)

No Q&A support file for max or xsi on my cd so it looks like they wer'nt included this month.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Whenever you notice something amiss with an issue of 3D World and/or its CD, the first place you should go is http://www.3dworldmag.com/stoppress/

Sure enough, there you'll find a link to download the missing support files from issue 61.

Maglor, thanks for confirming that it wasn't my individual disk and thanks bennwatt for the link (now bookmarked) at the 3dworld site.
    Chuck
    Digital Spectra
    (rendering with pixels)