Disappearing vehicles

I notice something awhile ago something with custom vehicles and then it really became annoying when the ECE stuff came out.

Anytime I start driving one of the new vehicles then jump out to do something after alittle bit the damn thing disappears. The orignal ones don't just the new ones.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by benmcl; 01-13-2005 at 10:32 PM.

you may want to reinstall it...This never happened to me or anyone i no

This has been happening with the old ones too. Not sure if it happens in all Maps(just noticed it in a map I'm working on), but it is a drag.

I first noticed it with the Chaos vehicles. Then when ECE came out it happened only to their new vehicals. All the orignal ones are fine including tolite car. I have also tested without installing Chaos, same thing. Going to do a fresh install, again.

i think it has something to do with the coding of the map

reason i think that is cuz i have set up certain maps to run on a lan and i noticed that when the respawn time came and went if i jumped out it would disappear then reappear back where i hopped in
    Aint that some ...

hmm possibab;y but is happens on all maps and only on vechiles that did not originaly come with with UT2K4.

For a setting like that yuo wold think ALL vechicles but it is not.

Originally posted by benmcl
    hmm possibab;y but is happens on all maps and only on vechiles that did not originaly come with with UT2K4.

For a setting like that yuo wold think ALL vechicles but it is not.
    That's weird, because like I posted above, it happens in my map with All vehicles. Doesn't make any sense to me how that could be, can't be Code, as I haven't added any, though it could be a Property setting that one(or both) of us have changed somehow.

Whatever it is, it's irritating.