Thread: into c++

into c++

hi
    well, i havent done any programming before but i will do next year in school.
    i thought it would be fun and a good challenge for my brain to get into that programm thing now.

i downloaded the first of the compiler and lookin foward to do some tutos to get me in.

i hope the people in here are as patient as in the other forums of the 3d buzz community.

have a nice day

Well, good luck learning
    Bug? That's not a bug, that's a feature.
    LinkedIn - Twitter (dutch) - Work (dutch)

www.gamedev.net is also a very good site to post question and you will get answers alot faster mainly becuase there are alot more poeple on the and it is mainly for programming.

get a good book... if you are learning the basics, then you dont want to settle for online tuts... get a book that is entierly about c++ becuse many onlines tuts dont cover things as in bepth as a book... i would recomend "sams teach yourself c++ in 21 days 4rth ed. complete compiler ed."... its a good book, and it comes with a nice compiler (VC++6 )... and good luck

Re: into c++

Originally posted by mönx
    i hope the people in here are as patient as in the other forums of the 3d buzz community.
    We are the same people!