Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    As far as I know, Joel was never hired by the center. He took a class there, and then BuZZ took him in as a crew member for 3dbuzz, but he never had a job at the center. If memory serves, Joel is back in Kansas now studying. (Ok, not *now* now, but in general now.)

ah, ok

Very happy to hear that you did what you had too, i just hope you dont regret it. I think this will give a huge boost to 3d buzz, and you have allready got a really good set up the way it is right now. Cant wait to hear about this new maya stuff though, Ive been soo busy programming that 3d has been on the backburner for about 6 months.

Anyway, all the best to you, hopefully i can support this site a lot more now that most of my programming final is done = )

cya arround.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -- Albert Einstein.

I forget where i read that, somewhere here i think =)

Well, as a former student at the center I’m happy I decided to go before it was too late. From what I saw how they treated Jason and his staff I can really understand his decision.

Jason, If your thinking of doing what you told us during the Maya I 12 this summer – (not knowing how much I can say) with “special classes” – that’d be soooo cool.

Best of luck with everything – Jason, Zak, Angela and whoever else is with you guys!

I still miss you.

Patrik Nordberg – (the Swede)

You never get anywhere, if you don't go anywhere.

All the best

And yea, I couldn't resist posting this image of Zak since he now left the center

Hope you don't get to angry Zak - you know I love ya

(scottschetrompf asked me to make this somewhat provoking, but in my opinion funny, photo into a link instead - so I did)
    http://www.bitsandpixels.se/usa/4-juli/IMG_3875.jpg

And when I'm at it, here's a photo of the whole class outside the center.

Last edited by Roomie; 01-06-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Hey Buzz, don't you just feel liberated?! I just quit my job not to long ago because management quite frankly sucked and I just felt so happy and so much stress was lifted off me. If you'r not then well... I'm sorry and I'll put my foot in my mouth. lol

I gotta know though, Is all the software you use for the vtms at the school or are you just lucky enough to own a copy of every one?

Anyway, hope everything works out or IS working out for you and Zak.

OMG, I knew i should've checked the forums when I got home from work. Things like this always get posted when I decide to take a breather from the forums.... AAAGGHHHH!!!

Somewhere in the State of Misery A.K.A. Missouri
    WOW! This is big news... hope to hear more details as the come out.
    My art blog: http://www.jeffthomannsart.blogspot.com

My Entropia Universe Item Selling Blog: http://www.mariasgoods.blogspot.com

Well after reading that i'm both sadened and quite excited.... I'm SOOOOOOO glad i went against what my parents said and went last sept insted of the winter.... lol... but I am looking forward towards this new learning idea. Well Buzz, Zak....me and Silent Bob are making a road trip sometime round june/july stoping over in dickson. so we'll say hi!

Buzz: Just wondering.... what's Forrest's situation on all this??

Hope all the best for 3dbuzz.. Keep us guessing

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast