Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation Buzz leaves Renaissance Center

Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to inform the community that as of today, I am no longer employed by or associated with The Renaissance Center. The reasons, motives, and details behind this are my own, and should not be a concern of the community.

However, you should all note that this is a very good thing for 3D Buzz, as it means that the whole of my focus can now be centered on my website, and the development of this community. This is not in any way a bad day for me, but instead a day when there are many new and exciting possibilities on the horizon. Zak has decided to join me on this venture, and he has also resigned from his position at the Center.

On that note, allow me to make another announcement: To anyone who has ever wanted to take a high-level class in Maya, keep a close eye on 3D Buzz! We will soon be offering a limited-time sign up for something that has never before been seen in the world of 3D education! More details as they develop…

Sincerely,

BuZZ

Wow talk about a big announcement! New Maya training eh? Sounds interesting... I'll keep my ears to the ground? I assume this will be the typical BuZZ fassion and be completely affordable?

Good luck to you and Zak in your new venture.
    Chuck
    Digital Spectra
    (rendering with pixels)

Sounds interesting, indeed. I'll be looking forward to hearing some more info on this new Maya training. Good Luck with everything, BuZZ.

Good luck Buzz!

Great that you get to spend time here.

Nice to see you around.

You've always done what's best for yourself and your family. I'm sure you did it again this time.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Hope you had as much fun teaching there as us students had learning there!
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

Re: Buzz leaves Renaissance Center

Originally posted by busbyj
    Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to inform the community that as of today, I am no longer employed by or associated with The Renaissance Center. The reasons, motives, and details behind this are my own, and should not be a concern of the community.

However, you should all note that this is a very good thing for 3D Buzz, as it means that the whole of my focus can now be centered on my website, and the development of this community. This is not in any way a bad day for me, but instead a day when there are many new and exciting possibilities on the horizon. Zak has decided to join me on this venture, and he has also resigned from his position at the Center.

On that note, allow me to make another announcement: To anyone who has ever wanted to take a high-level class in Maya, keep a close eye on 3D Buzz! We will soon be offering a limited-time sign up for something that has never before been seen in the world of 3D education! More details as they develop…

Sincerely,

BuZZ
    It looks like a rosy future here at 3D Buzz. I've been looking forward to seeing these new classes kick off for sometime - roll on the Maya training!

Re: Buzz leaves Renaissance Center

Originally posted by busbyj
    To anyone who has ever wanted to take a high-level class in Maya, keep a close eye on 3D Buzz! We will soon be offering a limited-time sign up for something that has never before been seen in the world of 3D education!
    Hell, just when i thought it was safe to go back in the water!

Seriously tho, good luck for the future!
    As one door closes, a new window opens.
    Last edited by ng23; 01-06-2005 at 05:34 PM.
    Neil

Your spell-checker is not as effective as think.

whew, glad I was able to take one of the last Maya U4's!!! And to think that the class was only 20 min away all these years and now to be gone...kinda... and BTW Buzz, if you actually read this...you should make like a "buzz super challenge VTM" or something and stick some of those sick challenges you would give the class could be interesting to see how many different ways people from this community could make those challenges work...

-Chase C.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast