Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

OMG! This really rocks!!

Request: More of these firefox fixes.. maybe someone knows a page with more trims for Firefox?

that was pretty cool, to be more just i set mine to 10 instead of 30. it is noticibly faster.

MD right now - hopefully someday, sunny FL!
    I don't know why, it just doesn't seem to work so well for me. Don't get me wrong... it's faster, but it seems like some pages just don't like it too much.

Actually i think the biggest change was when you corrected the time the browser waits to print all the stuff... How comes a browser actually waits until it prints the pages? just seems dumb to me!

even on 56k it helps - though I just set it to 5 requests - the fact that it was off puzzles me - it rocks

Couldn't this be considered abusive to websites?

Originally posted by Niike
    Actually i think the biggest change was when you corrected the time the browser waits to print all the stuff... How comes a browser actually waits until it prints the pages? just seems dumb to me!
    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007164.html

I think i would.. servers takes more heavy duty... but instead i get better download rate.

but servers have a limit how many people can connect to the server from the same ip / (computer?). Dont know if that is used with this type of "upspeeding"...
    Its hard to understand how smart people think!

Oh, and thank you Demondo for tha link, it actually clears some stuff up.. And like the link says, its up to the user to choose... right?
    Its hard to understand how smart people think!

Originally posted by Niike
    not really a reason, but i remember on old (System 7 i think) macs i used to work with, that netscape would wait for the page to download, and then display the page by using a SLOW scanline. does anyone else remember this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12