Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hmmm.. yeah, I did try it with a piece of paper over it, that seemed to make it a little easier. 2 more questions though first off whats "analog" i hear that and I think of my ps2 controller. and second, I read something about using it to trace images youve drawn, I tried this and everything was huge on my screen. like I made my backround the size of a regular sheet of paper but I could only fit a couple of inches of my drawing on it. like everything was like 100X bigger then my actual drawing... what gives?
    -=[Ghost]=-
    Im the one that you feel on the back of your neck...

So you are tracing over an actualy drawing with your pen on the digitizer ?
    The reason why it's huge is proably because you didnt factor in the size of the tablet. Remember that unless you define it differently the tablet equals your screen.. so no matter what when you draw from corner to corner on a small tablet it's gonna be a bit of a bigger motion on your monitor.

I think what people tend to do is scan the drawings, and then sometimes digitally ink them ect. I doubt people actually trace that way... doesnt make much sence...

it's like if you zoom in on your program.. and sketch what you have on paper.. and then zoom out and sketch again.. you will have 2 different sizes of the same sketch.. hope i got it across why it really doesnt work out with tracing the actualy paper
    Swoop - Buzzed Pirate!
    " If nobodys talking to me, im talking to me" - Swoop

Reflection Design || Swoops Blog

2D Tutorials Compilation

The Speed Painting Thread || ((post your Concept Art thread))

Yeah that makes sence, If I zoom in like 300% it actualy starts to look normal! thanks for the help
    -=[Ghost]=-
    Im the one that you feel on the back of your neck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12