Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by beatmanb
    On 5th of January 2005 I will travel to Thailand for holiday...

I will go to Koh Samui, it is the island on the other side of Thailand and during the flight we will stop in Phuket, the island that was hit by the wave...

It´s so incredible to hear what happens and it makes me fear to go to there now, even if I go to the other side of Thailand...
    It's devastating news about the death toll.
    I really love Thailand and the whole of Asia.
    Been to Koh Samui and Koh Tao by the way. What a beautiful place!
    Andy

The deathtoll has almost reached 20 000

this is bad and some of my frend at west Malayisa don't know this happen ,northern island of Penang The mainland states of Kedah and Perak were affected ,all at West Malaysia and they don't know i live at East Malaysia so not thing happen here,but now all the beaches at Penang are devastated .Malaysia deathtoll less then 100.

let`s see if that in any way will affect the attitude of the US-Government concerning the Kyoto signing , or if they had to die for nothing

Not wanting to subvert this thread into a politial one, but what would the US signing the Kyoto Agreement have to do with earthquakes, or any of these people dying?

My condolences to anyone that might have had friends or loved ones anywhere in the affected areas. I'll be dontaing what I can to relief efforts, to do what little I can from here to help out.

Not wanting to subvert this thread into a politial one, but what would the US signing the Kyoto Agreement have to do with earthquakes, or any of these people dying?
    sure , the growing of natural Disasters is completely accidential and has nothing to do with the Polution of the Atmosphere where the US ownz the world - today saying "I´m sorry ; my condolences" and tomorrow "nothing , we can do about ;not getting political ,...." is a smash in the faces of the victims

2 years Later another K people will die - people will say condolences

1,8 years Later another K people will die - people will say condolences

1,5 years Later another K people will die - people will say condolences

10 Years Later nature will take every Day multiple Lives - no one is left to say condolences - and no one is left to polute the earth - nature healed itself

but was it necessary ? would something be more helpfull than saying condolences and forgetting about it ?

Originally posted by DKnight
    let`s see if that in any way will affect the attitude of the US-Government concerning the Kyoto signing , or if they had to die for nothing
    Just read the Kyoto protocol documents and some disertations on them to see what you mean, and....

1) You're a total loon and jerk to bring this up here and now. It isn't relevant, and your being a jackass trivializes these peoples deaths.

2) Your entire post goes against the rules stated in this thread, and such topics are no longer welcome on the 3dbuzz forums.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

dame it the deathtoll is over 2300+ now don't subvert this thread into a politial one

yeh, this is really sad its just so many people killed...and the deathtoll just keeps rising, and rising, and rising

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Very sad

If only they could have gotten a warning out, the wave took 2 hours to reach Sri Lanka, they could have evacuated the coast in that time. My heart goes out to the people of the region as they begin to put their lives back together.

I don't want to prolong the unnacceptable politicizing of this thread, but it should be stated very clearly that an earthquake has NOTHING to do with Kyoto, or global warming.

Peace

Gazzaden

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast