Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will enjoy being a 27 year old. I don't need the experiences of a 29 year old just yet

saying that, I'm only 27 and I went skating - didn't stuff up or anything and blew my knee out. I think I need a second life

Ouch!

oh yes that would be nice.. a skating party in Second Life... safe and funny

Well i'll enjoy my age without a cc, car and my great school. Anymore advice from you old and wise men?

don't take children skating for christmas

uh... im 12.. and this game sounds cool... i dont think they should limit a game to 18 and under becuse thats taking out alot of potential players...

True, but that's the idea. They want to keep out players under 18 so that they have a lot less responsibity (basically) to deal with.

I tried it out for a while yesterday but I'm not that impressed yet, hehe. I might play again now.
    Read the new (constantly expanding) Mental Ray sticky thread for info on Mental Ray in Maya! It includes a FAQ, Glossary, a list of tutorials and info on the latest MR shaders!

Click here to see my showcase page.
    And here to see my Maya tutorials (7 so far).

Originally posted by Jozvex
    True, but that's the idea. They want to keep out players under 18 so that they have a lot less responsibity
    or maybe they want to cut down the amount of times the word "n00b" appears on the server logs

let's face it - under 18s don't know how to behavewith proper etiquette on MMORPGs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123