Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My sister's boyfriend...

Well its finally happened, one of my (older) sisters is dating. She is the oldest in the family and the first one to start dating so I want to make a big deal out of it (after all I am the oldest boy in the family, and I need to protect her ). Anyway's she has this boyfriend, and I want suggestions as to how to.......hmmm....."welcome" him, whenever she lets us meet him. I was teasing her last night about the whole "Circle of trust" thing (from the movie Meet the Parents). But I need some more ideas.

tell him it is family tradition to attach an electroinc tag device to one of his limbs so that the whole familiy knows where he is alll the times...
    Plus aproximity detector between his and your sitster's tag.. so you always know how close they are... each tag also has a microphone.. and only you as the older boy have access to the speaker receier... so you can always hear what they are doing....

that's a start!

run to the store and purchase a shotgun and a coat rack and a cigar cutter

oh wait you just wanted to scare him right >

soak his underwear in meat and set the dog on him

i think you should wait untill you see him and talk with him before you decide hes bad
    when my little sister gets a boy friend (which prob wont ever happen due to her being ugly!) i will wait

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Originally posted by DUDEY
    soak his underwear in meat and set the dog on him

i think you should wait untill you see him and talk with him before you decide hes bad
    when my little sister gets a boy friend (which prob wont ever happen due to her being ugly!) i will wait
    eh ehhehe I wonder what you sister would say about your last sentence

HokutoTC

LOL! Thats awesome!

ostamo2

Acually we live on a small farm (about 6 1/2 acres) and my dad own's a shotgun.

DUDEY

He's probably a nice guy, I just want to have a little fun. Nothing serious, just joking around. After all if he can't take a joke he will never survive in our family.

Originally posted by Gollum15

you should tell him that before hand

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Originally posted by HokutoTC
    tell him it is family tradition to attach an electroinc tag device to one of his limbs so that the whole familiy knows where he is alll the times...
    Plus aproximity detector between his and your sitster's tag.. so you always know how close they are... each tag also has a microphone.. and only you as the older boy have access to the speaker receier... so you can always hear what they are doing....

that's a start!
    haha.

"these devices also come equiped with SHOCK treatment! a few little shots of electrical volts and you're sure to have the upper hand."

sounds like a good idea...

i joke around constantly with my sister's boyfriends... (i have one brother in law, and three other sisters with boyfriends... yeah, i have 5 sisters, so it's get's fun! )
    - Rik

Originally posted by Gollum15

then invite him for a walk in the fields... tell him you want to talk to him... then plop your shotgun on you back, wear and sicilian style berret... look at him in the eyes intesenly... then ask him... "what's up my friend...having second thoguhts?"

doh!

eh ehe

Just be sure you think carefully about what you're going to do. Because I'm sure when it's your turn to bring someone home, your sister will ready with payback
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast