Neels: Just a little sexist don't you think?

I don't thinks so...
    no when you go through many situations where only your concetration helps you to avoid an accident where all times would have been fault of a female driver either smoking, or with a bad 3D vision or simply unable to drive...

Do you drive?
    IF you don't yet.... well wait and see!

women can drive quite good though, some of them anyway.

my sister drives really well.

and did anyone watch the top gear episode where clarkeson drover round some track in germany (10-15 miles long cant remember) in 9.99 minutes then a women drove round in 9.12 minutes both using the same car which was a turbo diesel jaguar s type.

my complaint about women drivers is that some have a tendency to do their makeup in the car .... but then again I have seen men shaving whilst driving so go figure !

There are bad drivers in both sexes ... bad drivers are just bad drivers.
    So this would be where the sig goes then?

My ADP Site: http://adp.3dbuzz.com/amogley/index.html

Shut it HokutoTC

Neelz was right it should have been :closed:

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

yes I agree....both sexes have good and bad drivers

but for some reason I only see women and old men stopping for ages when approaching a roundabout even if there is no incoming traffic
    only see women and old men driving with their face 5 cm off from the windscreen at 20mph on a 50Mph zone creating a lovely cue of cars behind them...

ho well... maybe most women can drive just as good as old men...

GREAT!

i don't know why i'm repling to this but owell.....This is my opion please do not take offense

both genders have good and bad drivers it does not matter if you are male or female but how you were taught . i have seen all kinds were i'm at and every one is human. you just have to be carefull now adays. i have seen both genders drive own the wtoung wy of the highway coming strait at you but i think in those siturations they either didnot know were they were or weree not paying attention. and its pretty bad when you have a progam on tv to teach you how to protect your self from wroung way drivers like were i'm at did a few years back.

maybe most women can drive just as good as old men
    response to the quote agian this my opion

its funny it talks about women and old men but what about teenage drivers not saying all are bad but there are alot of inexperiensed drivers out there that you have to look out for just the same.

HokutoTC i just read your other post. i have to agree with Neels: Just a little sexist don't you think? it does sound some sexes. i will say this though you have your opion like everyone esle but not every one is the same just because you have not met some one makes them a bad driver or person....but hey to each there own. like i said in the above post i seem bad drivers in both genders.

If you have a problem with a moderator's decision, please take it up with them privately. Making a second thread is not only disrespectful to the original moderator, but will also get locked or deleted for the same reasons as the first thread. Instead, you'll have a much better chance of having the initial thread unlocked by approaching the moderator who locked it and talking to them.

Re: Neels: Just a little sexist don't you think?

Originally posted by HokutoTC
    I don't thinks so...
    no when you go through many situations where only your concetration helps you to avoid an accident where all times would have been fault of a female driver either smoking, or with a bad 3D vision or simply unable to drive...

Do you drive?
    IF you don't yet.... well wait and see!

Yes I drive, and yes I've been irritated on the road too. By both men and women, but you make it sound like all women are bad drivers and that men never smoke, or look somewhere else when driving.

That's why I locked the other thread.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be