Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My IP address is banned from 3Dbuzz!

I am using a computer at University to type this.

I havn't been able to log in for ages.. I havn't done anything dodgy or offensive to anybody!

I've tried from my house and my mates house and cant access 3Dbuzz from either.. I think our ISP has been banned.. we're on NTL (UK).

I emailed the admins about this, but I think they didn't get it or the email was blocked. Anyway, it makes me really sad because I've been unable to view 3Dbuzz for soo long and soo much has changed since!

i am on NTL i can acess the site
    maybe u ddnt offend some people with out knowing

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

That happened to me few times in some other sites. Someone else using same ISP may has offended the network (ISP) 3dbuzz is in (or directly 3dbuzz network) so your ISP is completly blocked there. Not just you but everyone using your ISP may not be able to reach 3dbuzz network therefore.

mmm that does not sound right... I don't think someone would ban a ISP with tons of customers unless the ISP was careless and refused to sort some problem out afer someone using that ISP did something really really mean...

banning a big ISP liek NTL would stop 100s of thousands of potential users from visiting 3DBuzz...

not sure this is the situation

My mistake, I should be more careful. I didn't read Dudey's post, and I didn't know NTL anyways.

LiveFlash...good luck.

Originally posted by scubaduba
    My mistake, I should be more careful. I didn't read Dudey's post, and I didn't know NTL anyways.

LiveFlash...good luck.
    he could be using the same junction box as the person that was band, and the box was banned by mistake? Is it banned for anyone else in your street??? I dont know how far each box extends (about 3 miles IIRC) so i might be someone in that area

This has happened to me twice when a certain trouble maker got a bunch of people in my area banned including shadowm8. Just e-mail buzz and if you were really banned by accident, then he'll sort it all out for you. It has to do with ip ranges or something.

It happened to me in 2 or 3 sites about two years ago. One of them, a site about 3d software and news + some tutorials, is a site I'd like to really get in but wasn't able to. Now I don't care (thnks Buzz, again ) During same period all users of our ISP were banned from ICQ because some jack asses here tried to hack ICQ network. (No IP ban by ICQ now, but I switched software) Here is the link of an IT site stating this situation at that time ( I guess you won't be able to understand a word anyways).
    http://turk.internet.com/haber/yazig...p3?yaziid=5656

So I thought a similar thing happened with the sites I had problem with. I gave the address of the site I was unable to reach to some local friends using different ISPs, they weren't able to reach either however no problem occured if I used a foreign proxy server. Maybe they were using a blocking according to location of IP that makes request, I don't know.

I'm sure it can get cleared up.

that is happening to someone the the lissaexplains.com forums. she can access some sites sometimes, but her router blockeds them other times. i am guessing it has to do with your router, not with buzz blocking you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast