Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking woohoo! lookie what I got

I've been meaning to start upgrading my cars sound, so last night I got the headunit and it was installed first thing this morning. It's a Pioneer Premier DEH-P460MP, and OMG this makes even the stock speakers sound 10x better because of the added power it gets! Next upgrade is going to be 2 10" Memphis subs along with a Memphis amp. Then going to go to the door speakers.
    3Ds Max freak in the making all thanks to 3D Buzz!

Ooo, nice

Show off! Lol, j/k. Nice dude .

haha, if I can find a good paying job, i'm going to get a custom sub box for my car, then i'll show off 10"s due to listening to death metal. They can go in and out a lot faster than 12s.

Blah, this is NOTHING compared to the sound I have in my car. My left speaker works and I have an 8 track cassette player that doesn't really work. But when I push this special cassette in really hard, and connect that cassette to my mp3 player, I can listen to music as long as the batteries live
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

i bring my laptop with me and sometimes, when i ave somebody with me, i let them watch dvds on them (it's widescreen) then i plug in the audio out to the car stereo. it also acts like surround sound since the speakers are all over. :-P

am i the only who was expecting to see something like a huge wacom tablet, or a 3dsmax box with loads of manuals..... ? nice system tough.

hehe i was thinking there was gonna be a big ass system in here

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Oh there will be a big ass system in there....as soon as I get a new job and save up for it

awesome man! congratulations, makes my poor little ipod's headphones weak :P
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast