Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

C++ Videos still not here...

Order date: 27.11.2004 15:04

I dont know what has gone wrong but was wondering if there is anybody here who can help me out. I ordered these videos quite a while ago and have waited far longer then i normally would.... Anyways i got both emails that were sent to me about the product and i finally looked at the reciept that was emailed to me and noticed that the addy was blank on the email but wasnt when i entered the information on the order form x_x

EDIT: i just looked at it again and noticed that the billing info has my addy in it... so im not sure if thats the problem with the order or what

So... what do i need to do to finally get these shipped to me?

Don't worry. They will get the VTMs to you. They would contact you if there are any issues, I am sure of it, due to the method that is used to create these VTMs.

well, why is it then that they say the product is shipped immediately? And if that’s the case then why have i ordered long before others and others have their first AND second shipments already?

Meh, maybe i am just far to uptight but that happens when things go far slower then they claim to go

Remember that those were pre-orders, the VTM's didn't ship immediatly when you ordered them. They begun shipping on the first of december I think. But like enygma said, I wouldn't worry about it, if there's an issue, I'm sure BuZZ would let you know and help you out.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Actually, we did say that C++ 1,2, and 3 would ship out immediately, and that was the original plan. After we announced the VTMs and put them up for sale, the number of P2P requests for these VTMs were unbelievable. This is when we made the decision to switch to the watermark encoding system. This will help ensure your investment as well as ours.

cccpman: I apologize for the delay. Your videos have already been shipped and you should have them within the next 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Angela
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

Originally posted by Angela
    Actually, we did say that C++ 1,2, and 3 would ship out immediately, and that was the original plan. After we announced the VTMs and put them up for sale, the number of P2P requests for these VTMs were unbelievable. This is when we made the decision to switch to the watermark encoding system. This will help ensure your investment as well as ours.
    Oops, my bad...
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

I ordered before you , but still havent got any yet

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Originally posted by DUDEY
    I ordered before you , but still havent got any yet
    If that is the case, then your is for sure in the mail. Once the item departs here, we have no control over it. Everything is sent global priority so that the VTMs arrive quickly. I would assume that you should be receiving yours any day now.

buzz

I'm sure it probably due to the Christmas post. Customs generally get a little tighter around festive seasons as many people try to exploit the system at these time to get things into the country cheaply.
    *> If my post was helpful you could add to my Reputation by clicking the Icon. Thanks!!!! <*

im sure its on its way and the rubbish english mail hasnt delivered it yet
    i no you cant control it when its left you , but its still kinda anoying
    i didnt mean to make it sound like it was your fult

DUDEY

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast