MaD Illustrating: New Venture Into Web Design/3D Work

Recently i have been getting back into 3d modeling due to one of my friends (Michael) working on a website and who is also in partnership with an American Comic Company.

This is his and what am helping to build http://www.madillustrating.co.uk/

My friend is really good at doing illustrations of characters and doing the storys for his comic and i will be involved in the content/design/music(combination of Rock,Trance and Drum & Bass in one song) of a website for a young rock band he also manages.

I will also be doing( did a little already) the editing of his site above because my friend is Dyslexic as well as doing the 3D Graphics and Animation(This will include a gallery of my 3D work i have done over the years). My name is in 'Contact Us' list in the above link.

If anyone has comments about his work or any of the stuff he does then let him know.
    He's one of my best mates.
    Btw i never thought all those 3D pictures i did would ever come to anything. Now they will be posted onto a website i am working on.

This is my latest piece of work.i am working on thats currently in the WIP forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	super bike zzr x8 jpg jpg.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	35365  
    Last edited by Scott M C4D; 12-07-2004 at 08:50 PM.
    Scott Moncrieff: Graduate: HND Interactive Multimedia Creation
    Maxon Cinema 4D R11.5 XL + Mograph 2 + Hair |Adobe Production Studio/Photoshop CS6

is it just me... or have i seen this post before?
    - Rik

Yeah but it's been edited.
    It's a bit of promotion for my mate.
    Not intentionly trying to spam the forums
    Scott Moncrieff: Graduate: HND Interactive Multimedia Creation
    Maxon Cinema 4D R11.5 XL + Mograph 2 + Hair |Adobe Production Studio/Photoshop CS6

oh, just wondering. don't think it's necessary though. you can go about promoting your friend by means of perhaps, an image for your signature?
    - Rik