Question Membership/Tutorial Downloads

I was looking to download some tutorials on the game coding. I saw some posted that required Membership and Contribution. In determining if I wanted to sign up (paid member) I wanted to know if I would have to wait the 3 months to download them. There was an item in the Membership signup link that caught my eye:
    "* Free access to all training videos that I produce that I normally charge for. (Minimum 3 month participation required)"

Could someone please let me know if this is correct.

Re: Membership/Tutorial Downloads

Originally posted by mahaffee
    I was looking to download some tutorials on the game coding. I saw some posted that required Membership and Contribution. In determining if I wanted to sign up (paid member) I wanted to know if I would have to wait the 3 months to download them. There was an item in the Membership signup link that caught my eye:
    "* Free access to all training videos that I produce that I normally charge for. (Minimum 3 month participation required)"

I hope someone will corret me if i'm wrong but i think its just for the Maya TD course and it means to have accese to that you need to have paid for 3 months or have been a member sponser for 3 months. Umm i hope i was clear.

Cfser
    Veni, vidi , Edidi

No. Its only for the Maya Skinning and Rigging videos.
    "Booleans are for wankers and beginners!"
    - Lurky

Jumpgate Evolution

Re: Re: Membership/Tutorial Downloads

Originally posted by cfser

I hope someone will corret me if i'm wrong but i think its just for the Maya TD course and it means to have accese to that you need to have paid for 3 months or have been a member sponser for 3 months. Umm i hope i was clear.

Cfser
    no, the Maya TD course is availible as soon as you sign up. The 3 months relates to some rigging (IIRC) videos that buzz made, that he normaly sells. Both the Maya TD and C++ course are availible as soon as you sign up

Thanks Cander and craigw1701 For clearing that up.

I wasnt sure

Cfser
    Last edited by cfser; 12-06-2004 at 11:20 AM.
    Veni, vidi , Edidi

Thanks all. Just wanted to check what I had access to before I signed up.

Basically put to you is that you have Access to "EVERYTHING" minus the bonus material that is on the 5 VTM for C++, but you will learn how to do that if you take the class because he basis it towards doing that.

Some of the stuff you get is:

Everything in the store
    all of the VTM's on the site under the download section and the front page.
    A Exectuive lounge for member Sponsors only
    and buzz puts up his webcam from time to time for MS's to look at.

those are just some of the things as far as i know.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

Re: Membership/Tutorial Downloads

Originally posted by mahaffee

Just so you know though, you can't just sign up and download all the C++ content. You'll have to particpate in the class and complete assignments etc before you can move on to the next vTM and download it. So if you're thinking of signing up for 1 month just to dowload all the C++ vtm's chances are it will take more than 1 months sponsorship to complete it.