Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes thank you craigw1701 for saying something.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

Originally posted by percent20
    Yes thank you craigw1701 for saying something.
    sorry, i didnt know if you wanted to report bad language like that or not. I thought he would just edit it by himself...

Originally posted by Iced_Eagle
    Well most likely it will work with Dev C++, or else I could just go searching for documents

Main thing I'm wondering is the wxWidgets that was shown in the issue5 teaser...
    wxWidgets' site says that's a good compiler for them. But the videos do walk you through setting up Visual C++ rather than this. So... BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and you should be fine.
    Aaron Levitz
    LiveJournal / MySpace

Disclaimer:
    These views are my own, not to be considered official for the site, or representative of anyone else's thoughts on the matter. If I have offended you, I was either trying to make you think, or to make you laugh. Please take my comments in the spirit they were intended, and let me apologize in advance for any misunderstanding.

Originally posted by craigw1701

sorry, i didnt know if you wanted to report bad language like that or not. I thought he would just edit it by himself...
    What you did was fine once saw it i would have changed it but it let someone know that didn't.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12