Big N loses another exclusive...

...And it's a big one this time. According to GamePro, Resident Evil 4 will also be heading to the PS2. Dissapointing.

The first one I remember was Capcom vs. SNK EO, then Viewtiful Joe, now this.
    Game Designer. Concept Artist. Hero of Time.

"I love gaming...no, I really do...; *sure, the video game industry has a high burnout rate, but it's well worth it. There is nothing that can make me happier than seeing a kid play something I put my heart and soul into, and smile in pure happiness. It makes all the sleepless nights of carefully hammering out the ticks from gameplay, structuring the rules and regulations, and working hard to make sure everything comes together...worth it. But in hindsight, the process isn't that bad either."

• If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive.

It will still look and play better on nintendo hardware.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

It is a real shame RE4 is for the PS2 now. At least PS2 owners will have to wait nearly another year for it though!

This news has been out for a while, but the magazines just haven't been saying anything about till now (on X-Play, they had been talking about this for 2 months).

It will still look and play better on nintendo hardware.
    Not neccessarily true: I thought Viewtiful Joe played a heck of a lot better on PS2 than on Gamecube (damn controller layout.... )
    Last edited by ArtisticVisions; 12-14-2004 at 08:27 AM.
    My eyes are open, yet I continue to dream....

I thought Viewtiful Joe played a heck of a lot better on PS2 than on Gamecube
    I'm sure I heard that VJ for the PS2 has transparency problems... but VJ is not the topic of this forum (well not exactly me thinks).
    It will still look and play better on nintendo hardware
    Oh, it definitaly will, I can bet on that.

Originally posted by gamma260
    I'm sure I heard that VJ for the PS2 has transparency problems... but VJ is not the topic of this forum (well not exactly me thinks).
    I was talking about the controls, not the graphics (which are still pretty good, considering it's a port); I thought the Gamecube's controller was harder to use for that game than the PS2 (but it's nowhere near as terrible as Megaman Anniversity's controls on the Gamecube).
    My eyes are open, yet I continue to dream....

It just comes down to personal preference, i played the ps2 version before the gamecube and after playing it on gamecube i cant stand the ps2 controls.

hmm, this could be a good thing....but maybe not...

But who gets the SWEETEST CHAINSAW CONTROLLER ??.... unless you get a GC to PS2 adapter... if they exsist....

The GC controller is my favorite controller for any avalible console.
    Last edited by OutSane_Al; 01-08-2005 at 03:49 AM.
    Life is the ultimate videogame. How do you play it?
    ---

Pleas sign the petition to help bring the BEST indies-manga, Playgroundpop!, in AZ to your local comic book stores!

IF YOU MESS WITH BUZZ, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!