Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    A quick question to other Buzz users from the UK. I've just recently ordered my first VTMs and I'm curious to know how long cds generally take to arrive and whether customs always adds charges on or if it depends on the price of the items bought.

I got my VTM's after about 2 weeks. It a bit hit and miss with the custom charges. Some of had to pay it and some didn't.
    *> If my post was helpful you could add to my Reputation by clicking the Icon. Thanks!!!! <*

Originally posted by Spendi
    I got my VTM's after about 2 weeks. It a bit hit and miss with the custom charges. Some of had to pay it and some didn't.
    thanks for the info

Is there anything I can do to see if they are being held anywhere in the UK.
    Buzz informed me he used USPS 3-5 days Airmail(!) and the site says they left the USA on 9th December.

Also, does the USA take a longer break over the xmas/new year period?

I ask as I have had no reply from messages sent to Buzz BEFORE xmas....its now the 7th of January.

why dontcha pm buzz or e-mail angela

Originally posted by rIKmAN
    Also, does the USA take a longer break over the xmas/new year period?

I ask as I have had no reply from messages sent to Buzz BEFORE xmas....its now the 7th of January.
    Buzz does have a lot of pms to get through, and it does take him quite a while. And its most likely the post, it can take two months sometimes, it did for my star trek moddel.

Originally posted by rIKmAN
    I can assure you that with the (hectic) run of the Holidays and the fact that Buzz just experienced a MAJOR change in lifestyle/employment (just yesterday), that the Buzz Man has been quite preoccupied of late.

I'll have Angela run a trace on our end. If it can be found, we'll find it. PM me (DarkViper338, aka Zak, aka Your Lord and Master) if you have any questions.

Yours,

Zak

Last edited by Zak; 01-07-2005 at 10:13 AM.

Zak (and Buzz),

Obviously I do not know anything about Buzz`s personal life, so my comments are not meant to be derogatory in any way.

However, after paying so long ago (Mid Nov), and hearing people receive their VTMs long before me, I started to wonder - especially as my order wasn`t even shipped to start with due to PayPal problems I wasn`t even told about until I enquired about my order 2 weeks later.
    Now all I`m after is confirmation, and the lack of any response just adds to the frustration (I appreciate its a busy period)

So...thanks for replying Zak and I appreciate your offer, which I will take up if it doesn`t arrive.

I have PM`d you the tracking order and information given to me by Buzz so you can check anything that needs to be checked.
    Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I need to do.

Thanks again mate, hope you had a good xmas & new year!

how do you order the vtms in the mail and is it free cause i really need all teh c++ vtms i dont know that language yet i knoe vb and vb.net thats all

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast