Thread: My FFXI Site

My FFXI Site

Ya ya, what a big deal, but here it is, in all its uncomplete glory, a mere shell. i got content otw but heres how it looks as of now, i'll probably finish my portfolio site in the next week or two.

http://www.inferno-networks.com/saik...n2/design.html
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

hi InfernoZero,

youre site looks cool, i like the japanse or chinese text in red.. ( i don't know what it means)the red text looks very good with the grey and black background. i would like to see some regular text insite youre frames.. maybe its a good idea to add some grey into youre menubar.. so you later can add more menu items..

i would like to see youre site when its finally ready.

great job!

Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

nice WIP site, the only critique i can give is to change the font from that gawd awful TNR. keep up the good work and let us know when it's done ^_^

Originally posted by mematrix
    nice WIP site, the only critique i can give is to change the font from that gawd awful TNR. keep up the good work and let us know when it's done ^_^
    whats TNR?

~

the text is kanji (chinese/japanese) it means best in japanese and highest in chinese (direct translation) it says saikou or 最高.

TNR=Times New Roman, and the text i'm refering to is the actual page text, see attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	35091  

your site looks nice, the design is good i think
    be nice to see some content in there, but otherwise, nothing to crit atm, good job

Absolute Power, its the only way to roll!

Originally posted by mematrix
    TNR=Times New Roman, and the text i'm refering to is the actual page text, see attachment
    heh, that doesn't show up as TNR on my machine cause I'm running japanese IME, it shows up as MS PMinicho or w/e but I do plan to change it. Thanks for pointing that out though.