Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Complaints, etc.

Is that all anyone ever does on these forums is complain about something Buzz is doing to protect his investment and time from being ripped off? Where is the positive in any of the new way of doing things around here? Very frustating!!!!
    Houdini Student

I AGREE!

- Rik

I fully support BuZZ on this move, but will openly admit then when I first heard it I had a few doubts. That was until I saw the freakin watermark, it is the most skillfully crafted non-intrusive watermark ever. (That I've seen.) Nothing like those big watermarks on Maya PLE's output, or even Houdini, or VTC, or even many gaming sites wherethey'd watermark their logo on stills and videos.

It is present, and you'll notice it when LOOKING for it. But it does not take away from the video. And those who are buying the 3DBuZZ training to LEARN will be able to look past the watermark in minutes if not seconds. It is really brilliant.

I think it's a good move by Buzz. 3d Tutorial watermarks their videos as well and it's not a problem IMO.

I agree, everybody just complains..thats why im getting MS to suport buzz

I think I missed something here?? Watermark??
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
    --Erin Majors

complaining is a pastime for some, best to just ignore the silly stuff, thumbs up to buzz and looking forward to going home and using all the latest ( but not quite yet, having fun here too )

Thanks Demondo.. nothing annoying about that watermark if you ask me. I barely noticed it. Sounds like a good system.
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
    --Erin Majors

Originally posted by Demondo
    I fully support BuZZ on this move, but will openly admit then when I first heard it I had a few doubts. That was until I saw the freakin watermark, it is the most skillfully crafted non-intrusive watermark ever. (That I've seen.) Nothing like those big watermarks on Maya PLE's output, or even Houdini, or VTC, or even many gaming sites wherethey'd watermark their logo on stills and videos.

It is present, and you'll notice it when LOOKING for it. But it does not take away from the video. And those who are buying the 3DBuZZ training to LEARN will be able to look past the watermark in minutes if not seconds. It is really brilliant.
    I totally agree with Demondo, the watermark is very subtle and you have to be looking for it to see it....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast