Question anyone know the top china online games?know about online gaming business in china?

my wife is from shanghai,china and hasnt been home in a while and i was looking for the top selling china online games at the moment,we want to do business with online gaming in china,anyone have a idea how to get started,or anyone have a idea when you run a server will i need to run it in china or the usa?Thanks,Chris^_^

what do you exactly mean?

"top selling china online games at the moment"
    do you mean MOG or games like the ones you find at pogo, msn games, yahoo games.. like bejewlled, chess, poker, tetris clones, etc..

The asian gaming market is booming.
    Many western companies are moving operations in or dedicated to get some of the growing asian gaming market share....

look fo Ragnarok Online and .... sory i can't type chinese,for too long i did't play any chinese games

Question

well i was thinking of online gaming like multiplayer games,what type im wondering is good in china to make? also what type will be getting more and more popular in the future?i know multimass online games seem to be getting more and more popular,Thanks,Chris^_^