Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Thumbs up Resident Evil 4

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adv...il4/media.html

Jst had a look at Official Movie 2

This could be the most impressvie Game Cube game ever?

I think I'm going to get this one... unless it turns out to be all look and no game... but I'm pretty sure it will rock and it will scare !

Note to RE Fans: The screenshots on the site show off a big spoiler, so view them at your own risk. I can't believe they would just give that away. Damn them.
    Game Designer. Concept Artist. Hero of Time.

"I love gaming...no, I really do...; *sure, the video game industry has a high burnout rate, but it's well worth it. There is nothing that can make me happier than seeing a kid play something I put my heart and soul into, and smile in pure happiness. It makes all the sleepless nights of carefully hammering out the ticks from gameplay, structuring the rules and regulations, and working hard to make sure everything comes together...worth it. But in hindsight, the process isn't that bad either."

• If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive.

Looks pretty good,
    yea Gamespot is knowned for their spoiler reviews, like in Halo 2 for example, they pretty much gave you the answer to the end,i gues one has to be carefull when reading or whatching reviews,

indeed...
    after watching a couple of videos from the Gamespot site I stopped.. I don't want to wathc any more video about R-Evil 4 form anywhere... or I won' be scared anymore when I'll play the game :0

Can't wait for this game myself. Im a RE man.

I saw the vids and they look great. Im going to check it out once it comes out.

I got a GC for Christmas and I can't wait to get this game with the chainsaw controller! lol
    Life is the ultimate videogame. How do you play it?
    ---

Pleas sign the petition to help bring the BEST indies-manga, Playgroundpop!, in AZ to your local comic book stores!

IF YOU MESS WITH BUZZ, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!

Indeed have you ever played the other RE's?

I've played RE1,2,3 and Code Veronica. (which was my fav so far)

I've yet to play the RE remake on GC or any of the others. What was the name of that online one?
    Life is the ultimate videogame. How do you play it?
    ---

Pleas sign the petition to help bring the BEST indies-manga, Playgroundpop!, in AZ to your local comic book stores!

IF YOU MESS WITH BUZZ, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!

I've played all of them accept some gun survivers and Resident Evil Outbreak which is the online one you speak of. Its on PS2 however.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast