Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident Evil 4

RE4 seems to be doing really well review wise too. http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat.../residentevil4

I REALLY want this game, but if my parents found out, they'll be the Mr.Chainsaw people and they'll want my head! (I haven't checked any of the videos posted in this fourm, but I saw Leon use a mine to blow up a few villagers, but it also hit a cow! Poor cow).

This is also one of my most-anticipated-games together with zelda/mario 128

Re: Resident Evil 4

Originally posted by HokutoTC
    [url]This could be the most impressvie Game Cube game ever?

Better than Eternal Darkness? I'd have to see it to believe it.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

Better than Eternal Darkness? I'd have to see it to believe it.
    Eternal Darkness is fantastic, but with more pics of RE4 coming through, it could beat it. Hurry up Mach 18th! (UK date for RE4)

Resident Evil is the shizznit! The visuals and overall feel of the game is amazing. Its really in a league of its own .

me and a friend got this on rental the last few days and it is the most impressive game ive played in awhile, the fight with the sea monster is intense, having to swim back to the boat while this 40 foot beast is chasing you it feels alot more arcady. the only problem ive had with other re's is the control system but this one seems alot more smoother.

play this game if youve not already

Resident Evil is the shizznit!
    Nice word, "shizznit". Man, RE4 really does kick a** (i'm not sure if u wuld count that as swearing so i'll censor it just incase).
    the fight with the sea monster is intense, having to swim back to the boat while this 40 foot beast is chasing you
    I assume u've passed this part now, but next time u play this (which u WILL) save before getting in2 the boat and instead of getting in the boat, shoot the water a few time for a "tasty" surprise.

Resident Evil 4 is OFF THE HOOK!

I love every aspect of the game, and you must get your copy now. It's by far the most impressive game on the cube to date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12