Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    all my favourite movies have been mentioned but one to watch is Gattaca, it is one of the most under rated movies of the 90's. Im sure i can think of more but that one always springs to mind.
    site

insert witty comment here

Yes I forgot about Gattaca. Very under rated. Although for some odd reason I always miss the part near the end where he takes the final test before takeoff. I see him inline then RL steps in and he is heading for the space craft. Five or 6 times that has happened.

Just watched Jackie Brown was really good

so did i, great minds eh .

Ive seen it before but when it first came out, so i didnt get it as much, but i since its release i know how QT works, i could go into it but its soo long, very cool techniques, but it was much more flawed than his other work.

But if i was to say whats the best double-cross movie or triple-cross, that would have to be up there.
    site

insert witty comment here

Originally posted by neelz
    Fight Club
    yup... and boondock saints (i know i spelled that wrong...) and lady killers (dont know about any message, but a funny movie nevertheless )

Ladykillers was extremely interesting. Was it even out when this thread was started?
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

no... i dont think so... its pretty recent...

Big fish had a great ending. I Recomend seing that and lotr part 3.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567