XSI Selection Rocks

Hi guys,
    after watching the DVD section about XSI 'seleciton' I have to say that XSI really rocks when it comes to Selection Method

Great use of your three button mouse, good options to change they way it works if you don't like the standard one.
    Straight forward tools for Range, Loop... additional functionlity with Loop Parallel, corner etc...
    Direct seleciton of object, tree/branch
    flexible in going from object level to components etc...

GREAT STUFF, the more I learn about XSI the more I think it is a fantastic tool!

Glad you like it.
    Welcome to the wonderous world of XSI

Re: XSI Selection Rocks

Originally posted by HokutoTC
    Hi guys,
    after watching the DVD section about XSI 'seleciton' I have to say that XSI really rocks when it comes to Selection Method

Great use of your three button mouse, good options to change they way it works if you don't like the standard one.
    Straight forward tools for Range, Loop... additional functionlity with Loop Parallel, corner etc...
    Direct seleciton of object, tree/branch
    flexible in going from object level to components etc...

GREAT STUFF, the more I learn about XSI the more I think it is a fantastic tool!
    I have to agree, the selection tools in XSI are amazing, so many options. The more you delve into XSI the more astonsihed you become. It really is an outstanding application and i'm having loads of fun learning it. Really looking forward to working with character animation.

Selection became greater with version 4.0 and the use of alt and crt.
    Since I gave up hope, i feel much better.