Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sydney, Australia (as of early 2007)...from the South to the DEEP South
    I do like the new appendages, and I think as long as you don't put a backwards-facing toe, you can avoid the "bird look". Also, flat toenails (similar to the hands) would limit the avian quality of the feet.

As always, just an opinion...

Brain Trepaning Guest
    Hmm, the proportions seem to be off...

I like this. It has a lot of character. I also like the change in the hands and feet. the harder edges on the original hands and feet took away from the cartoonish feel. But the new ones are much better.

What if you gave him some big ears with about six long hair comming out of each ear. (like someone's grandpa).

Keep it up!

G.D.
    Happy to be in the Maya Fundementals Class. Worth the wait, the effort, and more than worth the money. I've done a lot of VTMs; here and outside of 3dBuzz. I can say without a doubt that these VTMs are the best that I've seen. Great Job Guys, and Thank You!

Click here to check out DomeGI. Global Illumination for Maya made easy

A MOD Team I am on.

@general_disaray:
    Thanks! Good idea, maybe I'm gonna make another version based on your tip.

@thomasfenger:
    Even bigger hands? Bigger than his head? :P And then texture him like an old man hehe.

@Mincher:
    What a coincidence!

Still a lot to work at. And we need a good voice actor for him too hehe.

Here's an update, I've worked on the mouth, giving the monster a upper lip, before it looked quite strange, now the foundation is set to do the lip rigs...

Here a wire of the new mouth area topology:

Those lips look great. The mouth and eyes are what give it most of its stylistic look. IMHO...

G.D.
    Happy to be in the Maya Fundementals Class. Worth the wait, the effort, and more than worth the money. I've done a lot of VTMs; here and outside of 3dBuzz. I can say without a doubt that these VTMs are the best that I've seen. Great Job Guys, and Thank You!

Click here to check out DomeGI. Global Illumination for Maya made easy

A MOD Team I am on.

I just gotta see this guy packin heat in UT

My newbieness is really seeming to shine. I'm not seeing any flaws, in fact I really see nothing wrong with it. It seems like it's becoming what you've planned it to become.

Keep us posted
    Yay for crazy people!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12