Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Win A Weekend With Buzz And The Crew

Hi

I was thinking it would be a really good idea if there was a competition where a lucky winner could get to meet Buzz and the crew and get to spend the weekend with them. We could buy the tickets over the net and Buzz lets the computer pick one out, or something or someone pulls it from a hat. All the money from the tickets can go towards the sites keeping.

Last edited by 3dmax6; 11-15-2004 at 10:26 PM.

that is actually a good idea. Yo buzz what do you think some good money income there for the site.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

comin, that idea is not a good one. Busby needs personal space with his family. He can't mix work with family, come on now.

Good idea in theroy yes, (tell the truth i wouldnt mind ) but this would mean letting someone BuZZ has probably never met before into his house... this is a scary thought to tell the truth, how would you like to let someone stay the weekend at your pad?

Not that i dont like the idea. Its a good one. And all the people here at 3dbuzz are for the most part, extreamly laid back and not to mention C L

But this is really not up to me, or anyone BUT BuZZ himself.

RedZep

EDIT: VelocityMicro has a very good point aswell.

EDIT2: I think BuZZ has something up his sleve for income aswell.
    Last edited by RedZep; 11-15-2004 at 09:51 PM.

OK how about staying in a hotel local to him?
    Last edited by 3dmax6; 11-15-2004 at 09:57 PM.

Originally posted by 3dmax6
    OK how about staying in a hotel local to him?
    Ok, now that is also a good point.

its not all about the money for the site. its also about someone getting to meet someone who does a lot for so many people. because i no there are a lot of people who would really like to have the chance to get to meet him and the crew.

What's this with people not liking the idea of having people barge into Buzz's house and live there for a couple nights!? Wouldn't you want some random person doing that??

I think you might want to check it by Buzz before anyone gets too excited

Is there a hotel/motel in Dickson? All I ever got to see of that place was Zak's big scary kantana, and the chick that worked in the McDonalds that was inside Walmart. And the Ren Center's basement, but lets not go there, I was lucky to get out of there alive....

But with the site already losing money, how can BuZZ afford to do this? And is he going to need to pay travel costs? It wouldn't be much if a bozo like say, me, showed up at his door one sunny day, but it would be horrendus if it was a person from overseas....
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

No all travel costs will be paid for, from the money from the tickets. and what's left over will go into the sites up keeping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast