download time....

I'm still working on my site, as I've been lazy I guess... too busy with motion graphic and 3D work. Some links don't work yet, but for the most part, I have my animations on there.

Just wanted to make sure my download time is quick. So far, I've had good experience on my Cable modem, and 56k isn't too shaby.

Other than that... I seem to have trouble with alignment on a mac... so thinking of making it one big flash movie, and loading in the smaller movies into a target layer.

thanks for looking...

jamiebyers.com

i'm using a 128k cable and the download time is pretty good. The site is very good. Animations and flash stuff is perfect. But i think you can add more contrast to the buttons services,portfolio etc. maybe a lighter text. Perfect site.Congratulations

Wink

hey man... thanks.. contrast would be nice... sometimes, I'm so busy thinking about technical stuff, I leave out the basics..

it looks good. i have the same crit that you lighten up some of the darker texts. because of how dark the whole site is, you may want those links to stand out a bit more.

overall, great job. took a bit of time to view a couple animations. nicely done!

oh yeah, it loaded pretty quick as well.
    - Rik

woah sweet site it loads quickly (DSL 1.5mb download) ^_^
    but ur rite about proccessor it slows down to like hell lol my comps sucks isa need money -_-

Thanks for your replies... I have been working on it some. I actually fixed alot of stuff and made it one big movie now that loads the others in targets. I'm using about 30 frames a second... which is why it might chugg on some people's machines.

I'm working with a group of guys now.. and they want to build our new site at 60 frames a second... ... but 2advanced does that I think. I'll probably post again when I get my current site updated.

thanks again...