speed up Firefox

this little script is supposed to speed up Firefox...It seems to have made a difference on mine...

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...499DC81F46A2C9

Positive difference ? ................

/edit
    It seems to have slowed down mine ............ hmm how to uninstall......
    Last edited by ScrooLoose; 11-12-2004 at 04:45 AM.

Um... ScrooLoose... I would run a virus checker right about now, also do an adware/spyware scan. On top of that, make sure that you don't have any hidden processes.

For all you know, you could've just installed a Keylogger, trojan, virus, or adware/spyware.

I dont think so..

HoLyCoW i chekt that in my conputer id dit finde nothing with symantec antivirus or.... meybi is but i donk think so...

Originally posted by HoLyCoW
    Um... ScrooLoose... I would run a virus checker right about now, also do an adware/spyware scan. On top of that, make sure that you don't have any hidden processes.

For all you know, you could've just installed a Keylogger, trojan, virus, or adware/spyware.
    I'm absolutely free of virus and any spyware, i use nod32 for anti virus and Adaware and spysweeper for spyware...... both came up negative.
    It's been 3 yrs since the last time i had a virus (that i know of), and i check for spyware almost every day at startup...... 95% of the time i have nothing.

And i did google on it b4 installing, on 1 forum peeps in general did notice an improvement....... so i dont think its some spyware.
    http://forum.mess.be/index.php?showtopic=1658 <<< the topic starter is the one who made it.

Its a clean script but i dont notice a differnce