Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Buzz, I just wanted to say thanks. I don't want to get to sappy, However I just wanted to say that this site has made me realize what I always wanted to do in life.....create.

I never thought I could start learning a new hobby at 34 that would make this much of a difference. Thanks for the great site and the VTMs. The training you provided and the community you built have propelled me further than I could have imagined and I just started learning how to create 3d art. You rock and your staff rocks!

Forever a 3DBuzz maniac,
    D

Buzz! You DO NOT owe an apology to anyone - you've created something amazing that both helps and motivates me & other members. And while there may be some people who will say stupid things about this site, there're a lot more of us who are really thankfull & greatfull to you!!!

You should not be apologising. You have spend your time and effort making FREE VTMs for people. Not many people have that ability. You are a great person and you should be happy that you have shared your knowledge with other people and what other has learnt from you. Thousands of people have learnt alot and also enjoy watching your vtms. When i first visited this site i said to my self ' this guy must be crazy to make the best vtms and give it to people for free'. I wish i will be like you. I don't know how to thank you for what you have taught me. I wish i could buy all your vtms that are for sale such as c++ but i live in Australia, i don't know how to. Good Luck!. we all owe you!
    Thank You Buzz

My english sucks! This is the first time i have written something really big.

SMozafari: If your problem is in not having a credit card, or some such, maybe try contacting aramsey@3dbuzz.com to work out some alternate payment method? Not sure if that is what you meant by "I wish i could buy all your vtms that are for sale such as c++ but i live in Australia, i don't know how to." or not though.

This is the best community ever

Although I dont spend as much time here as I like, you have done something for thousands of people here that few people could achieve.

Mega-corporate comapnies who offer similar types of training(although I bet not as good ) would not care at all if the customer was not satisfied except when it started affecting their profits. Your a man with a vision and your devoted members will follow you anywhere you go. Of course some of the new members don`t see what it is your trying to achieve here instantly, nobody has ever been in a community like this one before. As for the removal of the karma requirement for downloading, whether thats a good idea or not, ill never know, but what I do know is that it makes them more accessible anyway. I wasn`t aware of the lack of corporate sponsorship, I thought most would be teeming to get in here.

Your idea is dumb!

@njl - YEP

Jason,
    What you've accomplished with 3dBuzz more than makes up for whatever miscalculations you MAY have made along the way. Better to aim for the stars - even if you've only reached the moon, you've still gone further than most people ever would. I have gained so much from 3dBuzz and am most thankful for this impressive resource you've created for the creative 3d community.

Humbly yours,
    Steve T

Thumbs up

Just a short: keep up the good work! Respect for all the crew!

Hey Buzz,
    Let me first say that I am one of your online class students and I have to say that I have benefited from your online classes. You have allowed me to venture into an area that I have always had an interest in and that is creating games, albiet moding UT, but creating playable games with new characters, weapons, coding and the like.

Second, thanks for the apology, but like many others, I felt no apology was needed as you definitely have created something that no one group has done. I promote your site to others that I run across that want to learn. Even those just beginning to look at making game development a career.

I can't afford to be a member sponsor, wish I could, but I do support what you have for 3DBuzz. I wish there was a way to help or volunteer time, but I don't know how you would handle that. My hat goes off to your staff as well. They are all great and I appreciate their efforts as well.

I will be with 3DBuzz as it moves forward and I am eager to see what becomes of the site!

"Set Course! Second Star to the Right and on Til Morning!"

Thanks again for everything and I look forward to what comes of the future!

Uttmostly respect and gratitude to you Jason and all the 3DBuzz crew. Keep up the great work.

I hope to spend more time at 3DBuzz interacting with the community and help out as I can.

Thanks for all your help so far,

Charles. [aka MindMelt]

I know I should say something, but I'm absolutely stunned that you felt the need to apologise.

Everyone has said exactly the way I feel aswell.
    "Mind what you have learned, save you it can".

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast