Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question msn hotmail!?!?!?!?

ok, now i dont know if this is a error or what but in my hotmail account it says i have 250MB!!!! so i dunn whats up with that........ SWEEET though

Lol ya they did that a while back there been a tread about it . No error

so i have 250MB space????? if so, how is this?? if you know though

To compete with gmail, yahoo raised their email service to 100 meg. And hotmail to 250 meg. I still perfer gmail for the 1000 meg though, and for the conversation type formatting which rocks.

Yea GGGGGGMAIL!

My hotmail is still at 2 mb wad up wid that?

mwuahahahaha SWEEEET 250MB!!!.................

HAHAHA! SWEET 1000MB! SUCKER! i have two invites... but one is probably reserved for a friend... but yeah. that's all.
    - Rik

yeah mine finnally got bummped as well, though i hardly use it. thanks to gmail
    SatisFaxion

Please Support Our Sponsors, They Help To Keep 3DBuzz.com Alive:
    3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic | Alias | Caligari | EdHarriss

My free iPod referral thingamagigge

Originally posted by Aceroner
    mwuahahahaha SWEEEET 250MB!!!.................
    not really that just means that msn has more room to spam you with (which was the reason i let my hotmail accounts lapse i kept getting more and more spam and i reported it to there tech support they said it was legit that i had agreed to get it to keep hotmail free - to which i said bfs i did you can close this and all my other accounts too you just lost a user/customer to Yahoo!
    Aint that some ...

spymac ^^ 1gb just like gmail, but no "ads"
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast