How long does the marking of submitted material take?

I'm not moaning or anything.

But

How long does it usually take for some feedback on what yoy have submitted.

I'm sure that there are thousands of people submitting stuff everyday.

Some feedback from people on times it has been for them would be appreciated...

Darreng

NZ

It takes, as long as it takes. There ae over 100,000 3DBuzz members and only a handful of markers(unpaid I might add )
    Paul Holm
    Toronto

"The potato peelings in the sink, did not turn into vodka as I had hoped." - Mishka Shubaly

It depends on which course you are doing some will take longer than others due to some courses have more people marking the work than others, and not to mention the people marking the work are doing it in there own time while trying to continue with there own lives.

From my experience, the Houdini, Max, Unreal, and (member sponsor only) C++ course all have very quick marking or relatively quick marking. Because of the volunteer graders. The other classes, MotionBuilder and Maya TD take a little longer, because to my knowledge, BuZZ and the crew don't have graders and thus have to find the time (in their crazy busy schedules) to look at the hundreds of submissions themselves. :-/

In all the courses though, the turn around time is "when it's done" simply because making any other promises often proves unfeasable to keep.

Thanks for that.

I must make myself clear here "I am not moaning" but like any 3D Buzz Virgin I am eager to get my first feedback and see how I have done.

When I get it I probably wont feel that way.

Cheers

darreng

NZ