Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Angela
    As a reminder:

We have found two things to be the top cause of not receiving news letters:

1. You are no longer using the email address that you signed up at 3D Buzz with. The news letters go to that email address.

2. Spam Filters! They seem to get 90% of all 3D Buzz emails that go out the door. Make sure to check there.

Angela
    1. I still use the same e-mail address
    2. I even have newsletter@3dbuzz.com added as a contact so it won't go into the Spam folder.

Suggestions?
    - Rik

Originally posted by hrjansen

1. I still use the same e-mail address
    2. I even have newsletter@3dbuzz.com added as a contact so it won't go into the Spam folder.

Suggestions?
    heres what iam thinking, I think there sending them out in abc order so hang on i havent goten mine yet.
    Corect me if iam wrong thought.

i mean, the only thing is, sure, i'm very patient. i never received ANY of them. i should have gotten the last three... but didn't.
    - Rik

Hoping to recieve mine too.
    Nevertheless its another awesome VTM.

Keep it up Buzz!!!

My C£@PPY Ex ISP "Tiscali" has cancelled my email a week early. Is there any chance of forwarding the tip to my new temp email of danger.rat@btopenworld.com please.... pritty please

Pharion: Don't think BuZZ has put it up yet, though. Or haven't seen a link yet myself. But this should be helpful for ya:

Originally posted by busbyj
    We are adding a new system into 3D Buzz later this afternoon (actually, it is already complete... we are working on something else at the moment ) that will allow you to resend the current newsletter. It will also show where the newsletter is being sent to. You will also be able to change your email address on that screen.

Thanks,

BuZZ

Phew
    cheers for the heads up Demondo

I'm a little confused by this, if its being sent to the email address we registered with what is the point of subscribing to the newsletter in the store section ?

Have the people who recieved it subscribed through the store, because i did a while ago and since then i havent recieved any to either of the addresses.

The store system newsletter is completely independent to this, in fact, I don't think a store newsletter has ever been sent out. Not sure why the link is there to be honest, might just be part of the interface that they never bothered removing.

Well, I did not receive the last few newsletters until about three days after everyone started posting about them. So I probably still have another day or so

I know what everyone feels like though - Hard to be patient with so much shading goodness on its way to my inbox

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast