I think i could help in the radio ...buzz part

I work in a FM radio show here in mexico city called LOGIN
    http://www.ibero909radio.com

Last show i talked about 3dbuzz and the way to help each other that is promoted here.

I think i could help in the radio section in here, but i can't access, so what do i have to do to help there?
    Thanks in advance . . .
    walking to liberty .. .

If your trying to access the radio station now its because its not something that runs all the time the last one was back in april, and since then buzz and the crew have had far too much going on to do anymore since then. You can download the previous shows in the downloads section (not sure if they require karma or not) and find out what goes on during them.

The radio section and the video section are off limits to the general public. I don't even think there's anything posted in there right now. As for helping out with the radioshows, these aren't your "normal" radio shows. Just once in a while the guys fire up the shoutcastserver and start rambling about the stuff that has been going on behind the 3dbuzz scenes So far everything has always gone smoothly with setting up the server and making sure everyone can connect. I don't think they need more help for those kinds of things, or how were planning on helping out? You can always scream "3dbuzz rocks!!!" on the air of course

And yes, the radioshows do require Karma to download.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Yes Download the Past radio shows and you will see (I mean hear) that they are quite different to other radio type stuff,
    And they only fire up every now and then, but when they do it it quite good.

Maby in the furture when they are a little less busy thay may decide to fire it up agian and then buzz and cew may be accepting suggestions.

Any way till then we can only just sit here and wati for the next one to come out.
    Im a Guy That Goes By The Name Of Stoner

i think buzz should do phone calls through skype that would be cool
    the radio shows are really great

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Originally posted by DUDEY
    i think buzz should do phone calls through skype that would be cool
    That means they would have to a: get a new server to handle the calls or b. put more stress on one of the other servers, which could lead to annoying buffering problems + the expanded bandwidth cost.
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be