Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Neverwinter Nights

I think NwN is a great game, it is based on 3rd Edition of D&D(Dongon&Dragon), we can play the nice campaigns offered by the game, or simply make our own modules, with our own NPC's, settings, weapons, custom content (Here's the interesting part, you can nearly do everything you want, make new models, new textures, e.t.c.). The game is fully customizable.

Anyway, if you can try this game, go for it

Dol

I liked it but every server I joined would shut down after 15min it seemed

I never had a high level character since I didnt play much, so I cant say I enjoyed it a lot, but it is a good game if you have the time

I never made it through the single player part of the game, I tried twice but I always stopped playing on the third chapter. I enjoyed it though, very stable and moddable.

I actually got my girlfriend to play it with me and she likes it! I have a blast playing through it with her. (We're college student and play over the network here)
    If people can sue McDonalds for being fat, can bad modellers sue Discreet?

thats cool, my gf doesnt play computer games =X only some of my xbox games

thiers neverwinter nights platinum dvd out now that has the whole series in case someone doesnt have this game. ( i bought it when it came out played it pretty far but lost the game and after i rebuilt my pc pretty much forget about it)

Wilmington, NC: The Hollywood of the South
    I enjoy Neverwinter Nights. I have even made custom content and submitted to the NWN community because the game is quite moddable. In fact, one would say I was obsessed with it since I have EVERYTHING to do with the game since it came out in 2001-02.

I am actually still doing custom content for the game, was wondering if anybody else here does cc for NWN as well?

It is a very good game, and the editor is VERY cool, since you can change so much about the game and even create a bigger game then the quest that already exists... If you have time:-)
    confused by earlier errors
    bailing out

The graphics engine needs a major upgrade though.. The graphics were enough to make me not play the game!

aiyaiyai! not play a game for graphics... what is this world coming to!!! I find it sad how people take graphics over gameplay.. Not making this personal twoards anyone, but I have noticed this over the years back since FFX came out. NwN is awsome! I have just recently started playing it. I havnt been into RPG's in a while but this caught my attention from all the customizable stuff in it its great! I keep trying to map for it, But I keep not getting anywhere cuz I keep wanting to try something nu oh well... regardless its a really good game, just a bit more involved then a lot of the others out there right now
    -=[Ghost]=-
    Im the one that you feel on the back of your neck...

Originally posted by MusicMobster
    aiyaiyai! not play a game for graphics... what is this world coming to!!! I find it sad how people take graphics over gameplay.
    I know what you mean, gamers sometimes forget the roots of video games, the games the started it all! Tetris! Space Invaders! All those great original Atari games didn't have good graphics but were just loads of fun to play. Though I do think that these days game should at least try to meet a standard of graphics, along with having good gameplay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast