Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Defense Mechanism

Pretty simple I guess. Still a bit more detail and trim work to finish off but hows it looking so far? Any comments or suggestions?

Ha now thats cool! The only crit I would have is I would like to see the skinny parts of the legs a little thicker. Keep up the good work!

yeah very neat model.

but would it be realistic that the bars from the body to the legs could carry the whole center part if they are so thin ?

no critics for the rest.

great model

keep it up

Awesome model! Are you plannig to animate it ?
    My crits:As Ed Racket said,I simply cant imagine how this thing is gonna balance itself with a design like that..at least you should make the "toes" something else other than those pointy rods.

Thanks for the comments guys! Ok, maybe I'll make the legs a bit thicker and stuff, but I kinda liked how they are though. It's made out of some super stronge space age materials. I'll try out something different though.

Thanks again for the feedback!

actually one of the last words I would use is simple. it looks cool actually. I enjoyed it quite a lot. properly textured! I think that it would be amazing to animate. If your in the mood, please entertain us with a small animation.

goodluck
    *Managing Director - BlackSmithStudios
    *Technical Director - Cinruby
    *Certified Instructor - Alias|WaveFront

www.blacksmithstudios.net
    www.cinruby.com

I like the model and its a nice clean render curious how you modeled and what software you used

Awesome model, awesome design! I to want to know about your tecnique.. Show us wires, show us sketches!
    Eh.. please.

PS. Oh, btw the thin legs looks great. Gives it a lightweight "easy carry - easy deploy" look..
    Have a better one..

Great design and modeling! I agree with the legs, armour plating them like the rest of it would look totally Nice work!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast