Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He is sooooo cute.

Thanks Critter
    I am posting one more photo of him but this will be the last everyone I promise
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noahcu.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	162  

Finally got them to work!

WooHoo, Finally got the CDs to play with the Div X plug in, just recently upgraded to 2000 Pro.

Thanks alot for this, it will be quite excellent! If you guys need a conceptual kinda guy or a texture personae, let me know, I appreciate everything you guys/gal have done, and would love to help out where I can. I am new to modeling and quite elderly (38), been spending most of my life doin Freelance SF/F RPG stuff.

Thanks again all! And I love HOTDOGS! not Pokemon Hotdogs, just onions, chili, cheese, peppers, tomato (originally form Chicago area).

Anyway...too wordy

Later!

V Shane
    www.vshane.com

Smile Thanks so much!

I just got my CD today and it’s better than I could have ever imagined. The content is just as good, if not better, than learning CD’s that cost around $100. In addition these are actually entertaining to watch and listen to. I just wanted to thank everyone evolved in the creation of these fine discs and hope it continues for a long time.

Your welcome. I also hope we do this for a long time. Im glad it was better than you expected.

got mine also, very nice job, ill be donating some cdrs soon, cheers

Talking Sweet....

i registered for my Maya cd too, and just love video tutorials, and stuff, so, i cant wait... when should i expect it if i ordered it @ 3:20am Pacific Time, Sunday April 14th...

god, thats just supreme.... a FREE cd (not even shipping charge) ...jeez, thanx in advance!! (and its "hours long"? sweeeeet)

Your welcome in advance

Wow, i really cant belive it, I ve even got the promised cds in germany. In under a week! Thats great, the tutorials are great, you guys are great ! Thanks a lot
    martin

Your Welcome a lot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast