Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Can download 3dsmax VTMs but not C++

When I go to the C++ VTM download page there isn't any "download buttons". It just says "sponsor member". How do I get to download the C++ VTMs?

I can download the 3ds max VTMs.

The C++ VTMs are available only to sponsor members, which are members that agree to pay $35 a month to help keep the site running and as a thanks they get some extra content, like the C++ online course and the VTMs Buzz has released trough the 3DWorld magazine. He will release modules 4 and 5 available to purchase soon, though, and if you buy them both you'll get the current modules too (1, 2 and 3)..
    "If you put together all the work I did on "Shrek", I would say I have spent more time promoting it in the last three days than I did actually working on it... When you compare that to the amount of work that the animators and producers put into it, Iā€™m embarrassed to get all the attention and praise for it." - JOHN LITHGOW
    Visit my webpage

Unhappy

So basically, what it says in the top of that very same page, is a lie?

I quote the last sentence in the top of the C++ VTM download page:
    "Our VTMs offer some of the highest quality training available anywhere in the world, and most amazingly ā€“ they are FREE!"

Thats kinda sad.

It's not a lie... It's a reward for them being able to help buzz with the cost of maintains an awesome site... If you still see, you can basically get almost all VTM's for free.

So the VTMs a free. You just have to pay to download them. That makes absolutely no sence at all. If you pay for something it's NOT free.

Talking

Originally posted by perrs
    So the VTMs a free. You just have to pay to download them. That makes absolutely no sence at all. If you pay for something it's NOT free.
    lol, thats kinda true. i geuss your not really paying FOR them, rather when you donate money, then you get them free.. (that also makes little to no sense)

i am kind of upset that i cant download the C++ VTMs also, i am a student and i dont have $35 at the moment to give to 3Dbuzz for a VTM that may or maynot help me out.. i wish they had an alternative way of getting the C++ VTMs, but i geuss thats just the way it is and we have to deal with it

member sponsorship is not to get the other vtms it is to help 3dbuzz.com stay alive and so they can produce amazing vtms
    The c++ vtms are a gift from buzz to the member sponsors because of what there doin to help the site and the 3dbuzz crew
    so you dont have to pay for them they are free

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Not THE VTM's. Just some. You know, as a thank you to the people spending their hard earned money so that it will be possible for you to download free videos.

Oh and about the top of the page, it also says the site is called 3D Buzz. Is it a lie since he offers C++ videos? Why doesnt that 'lie' concern you?

Want an alternative way to learn C++? Try other tutorials. You know you can learn stuff without videos right?
    "Booleans are for wankers and beginners!"
    - Lurky

Jumpgate Evolution

So basically, what it says in the top of that very same page, is a lie?

I quote the last sentence in the top of the C++ VTM download page:
    "Our VTMs offer some of the highest quality training available anywhere in the world, and most amazingly ā€“ they are FREE!"

Thats kinda sad.

Ok Ok... help me out here because I'm very confused. Seeing how I'm the guy who has dedicated the last three years of his life developing over 200 hours of free video training and then spent thousands upon thousands of his own dollars on servers and bandwidth so that people like you can freely download those videos... I'd like for you to answer a couple of questions:

First, what exactly is "sad"?

Where on this site does it say "Every single VTM is FREE?"

If I were to make EVERY SINGLE VTM free, how do you propose I PAY for the bandwidth required for you to download the VTMs?

Bottom line, over 95% of the VTMs on this site are free. Seems to me, that's not sad at all. Sad will be the day that I finally give up on this place.

buzz

i think hes just being selfish and not respecting buzz and his crew for the free vtms
    and if hes going to be like that he dosnt deserve the vtms

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast